Enrollment for Summer 2022
Enrollment for Horizons Albuquerque is open for Summer 2022.
Horizons Albuquerque provides its core six-week summer learning programs and additional year-round support to under-resourced students who:
- Meet eligibility for free and reduced price meals as determined by the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Would benefit from intensive academic support (2/3 of our scholars perform below grade level in Reading and/or Math upon enrollment in the program)
- Can make a long-term commitment to meaningful participation and engagement throughout the six week summer program (one students are admitted into the program, they can remain on scholarship through their senior year of high school)
A letter of recommendation is also requested from a teacher, counselor, or school principal.
Summer 2022 Schedule:
- Summer 2022 will run from June 6 to July 15 and is currently planned to be in-person at our partner schools. There will be no class on July 4th.
- Each day begins at 7:45 a.m. Students in grades 1-5 are picked up at 2:45 p.m. Pick up time for middle and high school students is 2:30 p.m. Students who will be in the elementary grades in the fall 2022 will attend the program at Manzano Day School, fall 2022 middle school grades will be at Bosque School and fall 2022 high school students will be at Sandia Prep.
- Bus service will only be provided to families with multiple students in our program. Families will drop off students at the school attended by the youngest student, otherwise, families will be asked to drop off and pick up students at their assigned grade school locations.
- This summer plan assumes we continue current trends for COVID19 actions and we will modify based on direction from the NM Department of Health and our Independent School Partners.
To start the admissions process, please review the files posted below. Download and read the Enrollment Instructions / Instrucciones de inscripción file for instructions and the enrollment application link.
If your students are returning from Summer 2021, you will need to use the same email address that you used to register for Summer 2021 to login for re-enrollment and to add any new siblings. If you have forgotten which email account you used please email Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have forgotten your password, use the Password reset option.
If you have questions on the process please send me an email.
Dennis Shaulis - Enrollment/Tech Support - email@example.com