The Horizons experience creates a foundation for students to realize their potential.
Today, too few children have the chance to learn and grow in an environment that helps them achieve their goals. Horizons Albuquerque is filling the gaps of opportunity for students from under-resourced communities. By cultivating the joy of learning, the skills for success, and the inspiration to realize their dreams, Horizons Albuquerque changes the trajectory of students’ lives, opening up a pathway to successful adulthood.
Across the Horizons Network:
- Students achieve an average 8-12 week improvement in reading and math over each six-week summer session
- 97% of Horizons high school students graduate from high school
- 100% of Horizons students learn to swim
- Our deep commitment to improving the life of all Horizons students helps them engage with their schools, teachers, and classmates throughout the regular school year
- Horizons programs become anchors in the community