What is the Sponsor-a-Scholar Campaign?
The Horizons Albuquerque Sponsor-a-Scholar Campaign is designed for donors interested in making a commitment to scholars’ success over time. Donors who participate commit to funding a scholar’s summer learning experience at the annual giving level of $2,500, the average per-scholar cost of our signature six-week summer learning program. By sponsoring a scholar for one year or multiple years, a stable and consistent annual funding for scholars and their families is established with the Horizons program. We encourage sponsorship of multiple scholars over multiple years, as well as sponsorship by donor groups/clubs. You can stay engaged in the growing and learning journey to graduation by visiting the summer program, participating in the classroom, sharing professional experiences and much more. Playing a role in the vision of impact that Horizons scholars can make in our community as they grow into adults with greater access to education and opportunity is a gift. Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a Horizons Albuquerque scholar!
Sponsor-a-Scholar Giving Options:
- $2500 funds 100% of one scholar's summer experience
- $5000 funds 100% of two scholars’ summer experience, or one scholar for two summers
- $7500 funds 100% of three scholars’ summer experience, or one scholar for three summers
- $10,000 funds 100% of four scholars’ summer experience, or one scholar for four summers
- $40,000 funds 100% of one class’s (sixteen scholars) summer experience
Incentives & Recognition for Sponsor-a-Scholar Donors:
- High Five greeter for a day
- Reader to a class, chess partner, professional day
- Recognition at partner schools – Bosque School, Sandia Preparatory School, Manzano Day School
- Recognition on website
- Special Founders Circle recognition event
- Member of Founders Circle
Questions? Please email our executive director, Tracy Herrera: firstname.lastname@example.org